Send in your SSS score

John Lonigro

I took a peak at the contest reporting so far and only found 3 entries for this month's Second Sunday Sprint.  Hopefully that means a lot of people haven't had a chance to enter their score yet.  Of course, yesterday being Mothers' Day may have had something to do with it.  Mothers have higher priority than radio contests (the way it should be).  Get your score submitted prior to tomorrow, which is when I plan to tabulate everything.

Note:  Diz, W8DIZ, had some serious surgery last week and I'm sure the last thing on his mind is keeping qrpcontest.com running smoothly.   He has a long and difficult recovery ahead.  Regarding the website, his policy has been to make it very low maintenance - it is supposed to pretty much run on its own.  In the future, if the Second Sunday Sprint part of the website should stop working for some reason, we'll have to resort to a more primitive method of keeping score.  For now and hopefully the foreseeable future, let's continue to enter our scores using qrpcontest.com.  I keep track of all scores on my own spreadsheet, which is what I use to determine monthly and annual winners.

72,
John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator