Sidetone

W6BOW

Re.: Side tone solutions ...

Here's a pic of an assembled "W1FB" sidetone generator.

I built it Manhattan style. It works great. I highly recommend this build to anyone interested in trying their hand at home brewing.

thumbnail.jpg

W6BOW

Johnny AC0BQ

Thanks Don
I’m going to try one of these.
I did a home brew version that used a 555 timer and it never worked!
I finally sent it file 13.
72
Johnny

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

W6BOW

Johnny,

Please let 4SQRP know how your version works out.

W6BOW

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Johnny AC0BQ

Will do Don
72

On Fri, Nov 5, 2021 at 4:15 PM W6BOW via groups.io <DBuckter=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Johnny,

Please let 4SQRP know how your version works out.

W6BOW

P.S.  Milton F. 'Doug' De Maw - W1FB (qcwa.org)

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com