From: "W6BOW via groups.io" <DBuckter@...>
Sent: 11/4/2021 8:24:22 PM
Subject: [4SQRP] Sidetone Generator

4SQRP,

Re:  Sidetone Generator

This circuit by the venerable Doug DeMaw, W1FB from in the ARRL publication  "QRP NOTEBOOK".
I have built it and it works FB.

W6BOW

AC9XH <ac9xh@...>

Doug demaw.WOW

Ive built alot of his circuits in the past. Still have his book "qrp notebook" love the sections of homebrewing your own variable capacitors. It might be in another book but i thought its in this one. He was in my book one of the most innovative designers of our time.

avid

ac9xh---------- Original Message ----------

From: "W6BOW via groups.io" <DBuckter@...>
To: "main@4sqrp.groups.io" <main@4sqrp.groups.io>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 01:24:22 +0000 (UTC)

4SQRP,

Re:  Sidetone Generator

This circuit by the venerable Doug DeMaw, W1FB from in the ARRL publication  "QRP NOTEBOOK".
I have built it and it works FB.

W6BOW

Tom Sevart

On 11/4/2021 22:28, Bob Parr wrote:
Did you patch this into the BJ audio amp, or to another speaker?
Bob
KG5GTE
Should be easy to feed it into the audio chain of any radio. Just connect the output to the wiper of the AF pot.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS