Topics

SIP Crystal Sockets

WA0ITP

GM Chuck,

Do you happen to have a part number for the SIP sockets you show here
http://w5usj.com/4sqrpsavxo.html

Thanks much

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP
www.qrpspots.com

Chuck Carpenter

Terry,

More recently, I probably got them from Rex. He thought he might offer them as Misc Parts but don't see them in the list.

Previously I got them from Jameco and sometimes Mouser. I'll see if I can find a part number from them.

At 11:50 AM 3/9/2013, you wrote:
GM Chuck,

Do you happen to have a part number for the SIP sockets you show here
http://w5usj.com/4sqrpsavxo.html

Thanks much

Chuck Carpenter, W5USJ
EM22cv, Rains Co. TX

Todd K7TFC

At 11:50 AM 3/9/2013, you wrote:
>GM Chuck,
>
>Do you happen to have a part number for the SIP sockets you show here
>http://w5usj.com/4sqrpsavxo.html
>
>Thanks much

Chuck Carpenter, W5USJ
EM22cv, Rains Co. TX

Rick Bennett

Just for fun I took a crystal from the junk box to see if I could make a crystal socket with ground.  It looks like it works pretty good with a 4 pin sip socket.  I had to grid a little of the lip on the bottom of the crystal to make the lead line up.  The results are in the Yahoo group photos:

de KC0PET, Rick

At 11:50 AM 3/9/2013, you wrote:
>GM Chuck,
>
>Do you happen to have a part number for the SIP sockets you show here
>http://w5usj.com/4sqrpsavxo.html
>
>Thanks much

Chuck Carpenter, W5USJ
EM22cv, Rains Co. TX