Topics

Snow And Tonight's Nets.

WA0ITP

Snow is still falling here in Radar O'Riley's home town, and we may need radar
to get around it it continues. We only have abt 6-8" on the ground. Forcast is
for another inch or so tonight and ending overnight.

How's everyone else doin?

Tonight will be nice evening to be on the air, cu on the nets.
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP
www.qrpspots.com

Johnny AC0BQ

Hey Terry and the Group:
Well we got dug out today, had drifts about 3 feet deep in the road between here and civilization!
Actually I kinda enjoyed being snowed in!
It's back to the grind stone in the am and to catch up on the back log!
cu on the Net!
Johnny AC0BQ

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 5:25 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Snow is still falling here in Radar O'Riley's home town, and we may need radar
to get around it it continues. We only have abt 6-8" on the ground. Forcast is
for another inch or so tonight and ending overnight.

How's everyone else doin?

Tonight will be nice evening to be on the air, cu on the nets.
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

Dg Arnholt <dgarnholt@...>

i am a new member of this bunch nothing on 80 but i do have an r2040 and now a c21 i will use at 10 watts so its not real qrp but i'll be qni if i hear ncs.
i forgot the freq and time in 24 hour z ..you go by cdt cst ..i'm an hour ahead so i think its at 8 eastern..old hand at this since we used to be on eastern year round for years until the jackass daniels became govonor..sorry to offend but i didnt care for him..oh well thats off topic
 Wd9dwe skcc1564t fists7017 naqcc 1436 so dunno what i got here yet.. but sounds like a good time

Snow is still falling here in Radar O'Riley's home town, and we may need radar
to get around it it continues. We only have abt 6-8" on the ground. Forcast is
for another inch or so tonight and ending overnight.

How's everyone else doin?

Tonight will be nice evening to be on the air, cu on the nets.
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
http://www.wa0itp.com/
http://www.4sqrp.com/
http://www.qrpspots.com/

Mike-WE0H

We lost about a foot of snow to warm winds and sunshine all day today :)

Clear and 30F at the moment.
Mike-WE0H

n0jrn <n0jrn@...>

Hey Terry:

Please give me the net freq and time. Been too long and I don't
recall..

thanks and 73:

Jerry N0JRN

----- "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@...> wrote:

[...]

Jerry Haigwood <jerry@...>

He is on the air right now.

7:00 CST 0100z ... 80M CW Net on 3564, WAØITP NCS.
7:30 CST 0130z ... 40M CW Net on 7122, KCØPMH NCS
8:00 CST 0200z ... 80M CW Net on 3564, WAØITP NCS.
8:30 CST 0230z ... 40M CW Net on 7122, KCØPMH NCS
9:00 CST 0300z ... 80M PSK Net on 3580.5, NØTGR NCS

Jerry W5JH