Topics

Solid State Design for the Radio Amateur

Tim N9PUZ

Ozarkcon Attendees... Have I got an opportunity for you!

A while back at a hamfest I scored a Copyright 1977 copy of "the builders bible" -- Solid State Design for the Radio Amateur by Wes Hayward W7ZOI and Doug DeMaw W1FB. I already owned a copy of this fine book but they are hard to come by so I couldn't pass it up.

At the Ozarkon convention this year there will be a silent auction with the winner going home with the book. Be generous in your bids because ALL PROCEEDS FROM THIS ITEM WILL GO TO THE 4SQRP GROUP IN SUPPORT OF FUTURE OZARKCON EVENTS!

There will be an auction sheet at the 4SQRP table. Put down your name and bid. The successful bidder will be announced around 4pm on Saturday.

Hope to see you all there!

73,

Tim N9PUZ