From: John C. Demuth - K8CQA
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2021 03:49 AM
To: 4SQRP@groups.io
Subject: [4SQRP] Soup'er Up'er

I am looking for an unbuilt Soup'er Up'er kit or a board for a Soup'er Up'er. Can anyone help?

You can reply off-line to:

demuthent@... or call 330-243-6701

Thank you!

John C. Demuth - K8CQA

davemrtn

I am working on updating the manual instructions to be easier to follow with the latest Bayou Jumper (blue face).

The previous Soup'er Up'er manual included instructions for use with the original Bayou Jumper (white face) and the 2nd version (green face), so I want to simplify the manual for the newest version Bayou Jumper.

The original Soup'er Up'er manual should remain on the Four State QRP Group website for those that missed out adding the Soup'er Up'er to their white or green face Bayou Jumpers.

I would have got this done before now, but the darn income tax stuff pulled my attention away for a while.

Wherever I go, there He is.

On 3/10/2021 9:24 AM, Tom Crowley wrote:

Looks like with the high interest in the Soup’er Up’er, another run is in order.  I’ll be my pension they will all be goin in  a matter of weeks!

Tom KT4XN

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I am looking for an unbuilt Soup'er Up'er kit or a board for a Soup'er Up'er. Can anyone help?

You can reply off-line to:

demuthent@... or call 330-243-6701

Thank you!

John C. Demuth - K8CQA

OwlCricker - K7ULM

I heartily agree for another run of the Soup-er-upper!  What a great addition to the BJ.

On Wed, Mar 10, 2021, 8:24 AM Tom Crowley <crowleytj@...> wrote:

Looks like with the high interest in the Soup’er Up’er, another run is in order.  I’ll be my pension they will all be goin in  a matter of weeks!

Tom KT4XN

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I am looking for an unbuilt Soup'er Up'er kit or a board for a Soup'er Up'er. Can anyone help?

You can reply off-line to:

demuthent@... or call 330-243-6701

Thank you!

John C. Demuth - K8CQA

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Group
We’re working on the details
Of producing another run.
Will let you know more soon.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Timothy East

Great. I’d buy one.
K0EMP

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

John C. Demuth - K8CQA

Thank you!

On Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 12:30 PM Timothy East <Timothyeast@...> wrote:
Great. I’d buy one.
K0EMP

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Andrew Wollin

I know I’ll buy one if they ship to Canada. I just finished the blue plate jumper and it’s a great little radio.

Andrew VE3UIN

On Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 10:24 AM Tom Crowley <crowleytj@...> wrote:

Looks like with the high interest in the Soup’er Up’er, another run is in order.  I’ll be my pension they will all be goin in  a matter of weeks!

Tom KT4XN

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I am looking for an unbuilt Soup'er Up'er kit or a board for a Soup'er Up'er. Can anyone help?

You can reply off-line to:

demuthent@... or call 330-243-6701

Thank you!

John C. Demuth - K8CQA

Johnny,

I think I added my name to the Soup'er Up'er waiting list last month, but not real sure...my geezer memory has become a forgetory...so I thought I might toss my name in at this point just to be safe.

EuGene Smith, KA5NLY
Clinton, AR

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Gary E. Kohtala

Johnny,

I'm in. Anxiously awaiting the announcement.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Daniel Walter

Thanks! Looking forward to the new kit and docs.
--
72/73, Dan
NM3A

John C. Demuth - K8CQA

Having posted the original quest to start this thread, I suppose I should officially ask to be added to the list to be notified when the Soup'er Up'er is again available ... in fact, I think I will want two of them!  Thank you!
John - K8CQA

Thomas Martin

If there is a list being made I would like to be added for 2 kits.
Thanks
Tom Martin
k0amd

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Thomas and the Group
No list.
We will let you know when they are available.
It will take a while
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com