Soup'er Up'er kit arrived today.....................


Chuck Milton
 

I'm new to these two groups but looking forward to soon receiving a Bayou Jumper and today received the Souper Upper Accessory to go along with the x-cvr kit.

My hats off to those who kitted the SU'er.  What a nice job.  It will make the build so much easier.

Thanks to those who put this kit together.  The attention to detail is first class.

Looking forward to the BJ and then the build of both units.

73
Chuck 
W4MIL


THOMAS SMITH
 

Hi Chuck,
I'm also new to these groups. Is there a link to these two kits ( Bayou Jumper and the Souper Upper Accessory). I'm assuming the Souper Upper Accessory is relative to the N75 kit which I built and enjoy. Any help greatly appreciated.

Tom  N5AMA


John - KK4ITX
 

Thomas,

One way is to click on the groups.io link in most group emails, find the 4Sgroup and then lookup the Subgroups on the left panel.

John
KK4ITX 

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On May 17, 2021, at 23:33, THOMAS SMITH <n5ama@...> wrote:

Hi Chuck,
I'm also new to these groups. Is there a link to these two kits ( Bayou Jumper and the Souper Upper Accessory). I'm assuming the Souper Upper Accessory is relative to the N75 kit which I built and enjoy. Any help greatly appreciated.

Tom  N5AMA


THOMAS SMITH
 

Hi John,
Got it. I floundered around last night until I found the site with all the kits. It took a little while but being 73 has some advantages in that I’ve got plenty of time to flounder.LOL

Thanks for your reply,
Tom


On May 18, 2021, at 7:28 AM, John - KK4ITX via groups.io <jleahy00@...> wrote:

Thomas,

One way is to click on the groups.io link in most group emails, find the 4Sgroup and then lookup the Subgroups on the left panel.

John
KK4ITX 

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On May 17, 2021, at 23:33, THOMAS SMITH <n5ama@...> wrote:

Hi Chuck,
I'm also new to these groups. Is there a link to these two kits ( Bayou Jumper and the Souper Upper Accessory). I'm assuming the Souper Upper Accessory is relative to the N75 kit which I built and enjoy. Any help greatly appreciated.

Tom  N5AMA


Johnny AC0BQ
 

Gm Thomas
Here is a link you can save that will get you to the home page.


You will find all the menu buttons on the left.

Lots of things to look at.
Welcome to the 4 sqrp group!

Johnny ACØBQ 




On Tue, May 18, 2021 at 8:02 AM THOMAS SMITH <n5ama@...> wrote:
Hi John,
Got it. I floundered around last night until I found the site with all the kits. It took a little while but being 73 has some advantages in that I’ve got plenty of time to flounder.LOL

Thanks for your reply,
Tom


On May 18, 2021, at 7:28 AM, John - KK4ITX via groups.io <jleahy00=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Thomas,

One way is to click on the groups.io link in most group emails, find the 4Sgroup and then lookup the Subgroups on the left panel.

John
KK4ITX 

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

On May 17, 2021, at 23:33, THOMAS SMITH <n5ama@...> wrote:

Hi Chuck,
I'm also new to these groups. Is there a link to these two kits ( Bayou Jumper and the Souper Upper Accessory). I'm assuming the Souper Upper Accessory is relative to the N75 kit which I built and enjoy. Any help greatly appreciated.

Tom  N5AMA

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com