Have  Happy Mother's Day too all of the Mom’s among us.
Johnny ACØBQ

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Gary E. Kohtala

I ordered mine. Woo hoo! I can hardly wait. Thank you...

Best regards,

Gary, K7EK

Thomas Martin

How do I order 2 units don’t seem to find a way to do this

Tom Martin

On Saturday, May 8, 2021, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Good afternoon group

I am pleased to announce the we have the Souper Upper for the Bayou Jumpers back in stock.

Many thanks goes to the kitting Team,
Louis Warner,  David Martin, Ron Potter, and Joy Dufrain.

They’ve worked hard to pull this new version back together.

The kit sales page can be found here:

72

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Bruce Kirkpatrick

Excellent!  I have ordered one.
It will be interesting to try to folow a single signal which drifts during my transmit cycle.  Once I get the hang of that, it will be much better than the BJ without.
Thank you all who made this possible!
73
Bruce
KEØVR

On May 8, 2021, at 1:19 PM, Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Good afternoon group

I am pleased to announce the we have the Souper Upper for the Bayou Jumpers back in stock.

Many thanks goes to the kitting Team,
Louis Warner,  David Martin, Ron Potter, and Joy Dufrain.

They’ve worked hard to pull this new version back together.

The kit sales page can be found here:

72
Have  Happy Mother's Day too all of the Mom’s among us.
Johnny ACØBQ

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Thomas
Just place two orders in a row.
You will get two verification numbers.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Greg Troxel

Looking at the web page, there is a notion that this SOUPER UPPER is for
Rev B or newer Bayou Jumpers. I have two original Bayou Jumpers.

I think from reading, that the new SOUPER UPPERs will work fine with old
BAyou Jumpers, but that I'll have to read the new manual for souper
upper assembly and the old manual for how to hook it up. If, so, that's
fine.

SO:

Is it sensible to put a 2021 SOUPER UPPER in an original Bayou Jumper?

or

Shoudl I just not order one?

73 de n1dam

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Greg
I believe that you are correct.
Use the manual for the older version of the Bayou Jumper.

David Martin can shed more light on this for you.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

davemrtn

Greg,

The rev 1.45 (2021) Soup'er Up'er will work just fine across all flavors of the Bayou Jumper.

If you plan to use a S.U. with the original (White Face) Bayou Jumper, build the S.U. per the the latest instructions and use D23, not a jumper wire.

Then install the Soup'er Up'er according to the older S.U. manual, and you will need to use the drilling instruction (template) on the original B.J.

As instructed in the rev 1.45 S.U. use 33k for R36 as defined in the rev 1.45 build manual.

Enjoy your kit and have fun with the Bayou Jumper.

If you have additional questions, feel free to contact me direct.

Wherever I go, there He is.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Greg Troxel

"davemrtn" <davemrtn@centurytel.net> writes:

The rev 1.45 (2021) Soup'er Up'er will work just fine across all flavors
of the Bayou Jumper.

If you plan to use a S.U. with the original (White Face) Bayou Jumper,
build the S.U. per the the latest instructions and use D23, not a jumper
wire.

Then install the Soup'er Up'er according to the older S.U. manual, and
you will need to use the drilling instruction (template) on the original
B.J.

As instructed in the rev 1.45 S.U. use 33k for R36 as defined in the rev
1.45 build manual.

Enjoy your kit and have fun with the Bayou Jumper.

If you have additional questions, feel free to contact me direct.
Thanks very much - that really clears up all my questions.

73 de n1dam