Spare parts for Cricket 40?

Mark Sunderlin

I'm building a Cricket 40 I ordered a while ago and ... I messed up.   I got C5 mixed up with C10, as I misread the '181' as 101.  When I tried to de-solder C5, I ended up destroying it.

On Saturday, I emailed Ray, N5SEZ, asking if there would be some way I could purchase a replacement C5 (100p, with 0.2" spacing) and a replacement C10 (180p), bit he has not responded yet.

Am I just being to impatient ... or is Ray offline for a while?

jacupoam03

Hi Mark,

  Sorry about missing your email.  I will have the replacement parts in the mail this weekend.

73,
Ray - N5SEZ

--
Ray - N5SEZ