Topics

Special Field Day Edition of the QRP Banner

Keith Arns

I have put together all of the responses to FD.  Thanks for all of the input.

Regards,
Keith Arns
KC0PP
QRP Banner Editor

Keith Arns

I forgot to mention it is under June 2020.

Walter - K5EST

Keith, great publishing job. And also thanks to all the FD reports with pictures, real Ham Radio folks!

73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
https://www.qrz.com/db/k5est

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020, 17:09 Keith Arns via groups.io <kc0pp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have put together all of the responses to FD.  Thanks for all of the input.

Regards,
Keith Arns
KC0PP
QRP Banner Editor

Johnny AC0BQ

I agree, Nice job Keith
Thanks for pulling this together.
It was a fun read.
I just wish I had participated as planned.
72
Stay Well
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com