Thanks Jim
72
Johnny

On Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 9:33 PM Jim Sheldon <w0eb@...> wrote:
Watching a series called “Spycraft”.  They are showing spy communication devices the CIA created and/or used to collect data & communicate with their spies.  They did a short flash scene of various radios & devices and one was clearly a 4SQRP Ozark Patrol SW regen receiver!  It’s become infamous, LOL.

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

cornhusker

That series is on Netflix.  I wonder which episode.

On Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 9:43 PM, Johnny AC0BQ
<jomatlock@...> wrote:
Well
How cool is that?

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Bob

There 5th episode in Season 1 is titled, “Covert Communication.”  I suspect that’s the one.

73,

Bob, WK2Y

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Jim Sheldon

Yup Bob, that's the one.  I went back & looked it up and it is season 1, episode 5, "Covert Communication".

I had never watched it before and just happened to come across it last night about 1/3 of the way through the episode as I was looking for something to watch.

Jim - W0EB

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com