Topics

$SQRP QRPometer for sale

Martin

I have a 4SQRPometer that I built several years ago. it initially worked then it started acting strange. I put it aside and forgot about it until recently when I stumbled across it. I'm guessing it has a cold solder joint or something. Anyway I have no need for it so if someone can use it for parts or to repair. Drop me an email. make me an offer. I'll consider almost anything beyond shipping!

73
Martin
K0BXB

n4mj

Martin,
I'm new to the 4S group.  What is a RPometer???
TU
73 de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!

On Wednesday, April 29, 2020, 06:47:44 PM CDT, Martin <huyettmeh@...> wrote:

I have a 4SQRPometer that I built several years ago. it initially worked then it started acting strange. I put it aside and forgot about it until recently when I stumbled across it. I'm guessing it has a cold solder joint or something. Anyway I have no need for it so if someone can use it for parts or to repair. Drop me an email. make me an offer. I'll consider almost anything beyond shipping!

73
Martin
K0BXB

Martin

A power and SWR meter designed to measure RF power out and see at 5w or less.

Martin

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020, 8:52 PM n4mj via groups.io <n4mj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Martin,
I'm new to the 4S group.  What is a RPometer???
TU
73 de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!

On Wednesday, April 29, 2020, 06:47:44 PM CDT, Martin <huyettmeh@...> wrote:

I have a 4SQRPometer that I built several years ago. it initially worked then it started acting strange. I put it aside and forgot about it until recently when I stumbled across it. I'm guessing it has a cold solder joint or something. Anyway I have no need for it so if someone can use it for parts or to repair. Drop me an email. make me an offer. I'll consider almost anything beyond shipping!

73
Martin
K0BXB

Dale Putnam

Grab it Glenn.
I’ll calibrate after I repair it. And you will have a great meter for qrp

[...]

Tnx Martin.  After I clicked Send I saw that it was a QRP Power meter.  IDK, if it is small & light send a pix I may be interested.  If not, maybe the pix/info will interest someone else.
Tnx again.
73 de n4mj

  Thank you!

On Wednesday, April 29, 2020, 09:37:35 PM CDT, Martin <huyettmeh@...> wrote:

[...]

Thanks Dale.  Well, I just ask for more info.  I'll get back with Martin based on your comments and see if we can work out a deal.
73 de n4mj//grs

  Thank you!

Martin, please email me at n4mj@... with that info. I think we can work out a deal.
[...]

David Wilcox

Here is the URL for the original kit:

http://www.4sqrp.com/QRPometer.php

David J. Wilcox K8WPE’s iPad

On Apr 29, 2020, at 11:22 PM, n4mj via groups.io <n4mj@...> wrote:

[...]

PS I have a QRPOMETER that I am not using and am interested in selling it.  Too many power/SWR meters in the cupboard.. anyone interested contact me at

Djwilcox01 at gmail dot com

Dave K8WPE

David J. Wilcox K8WPE’s iPad

On Apr 30, 2020, at 3:26 AM, David Wilcox via groups.io <Djwilcox01@...> wrote:

[...]

Tnx David Wilcox.  Nice looking equipment.
73 de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!