Topics

SS-40 face plate

David Wilcox

Does anyone have a print out for the SS-40 face plate.  The web site for same at the 4SQRP group still says "under construction".  I just finished drilling the holes in the Ten-Tec case (per the printed diagram from the site and the board installs perfectly) and it looks so nice.... just want a good looking face plate as this radio kit was a neat build and will get lots of use just listening when I am sitting around doing other stuff and not able to transmit.  Also, like to "impress" my QRO friends that this QRP stuff is legit.  They are starting to take interest after seeing the fun we QRPers are having with this aspect of the the hobby.

Thanks.

Dave K8WPE