Topics

SSCPO kit

John C. Demuth - K8CQA

I have a friend who would like to build a code practice oscillator with his grandson.  I would like to get him a SSCPO kit, but see they have been awaiting re-kitting since the first of the year.  Any idea if/when they may be back in stock?  I can even provide the parts if a PC board is available.  Thanks!  John - K8CQA  #278

KD4MSR, Scott

John, The North Fulton Amateur Radio Club or League has code practice oscillator kits available.  Google their club name.  Scott, KD4MSR