Topics

SSS Results

John Lonigro

Well, 2020 started off with a whimper, for sure.  We had 9 people bother to tabulate their scores, even though four of them had a score of zero.  The highest score for January was Carl, WB0CFF, with a whopping 6 points.  When Carl only manages 3 QSOs, you know the bands must be in bad shape.  There were four entries with 2 points, so we have a four way tie for 2nd place.
Let's hope things are looking better in February.  Congratulations Carl.  You will receive your January certificate shortly, after I walk the dog...

72,

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator