SSS Results for August

John Lonigro

We had 9 participants in the Second Sunday Sprint this month. Coming in first is Carl, WB0CFF, with 14 QSO points, followed by Chas, W2SH, with 13 and Glenn, N4MJ, with 11.  With four months to go, Carl is leading with 120 points.  Before Sunday, Glenn was in second place by just 2 points.  With Chas getting two more points than Glenn this month, we have a tie for 2nd/3rd place.  Each has 82 points.  We'll have to see how this pans out in the coming months.

Congratulations to Carl.  He will receive his August 1st place certificate shortly.

72,

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator