Topics

St. Louis QRP Society FD

Keith Arns

Things are off to a tough start. Thunderstorms this morning may delay the installation of antennas.  We will make the best of it.  Hope to hear you on the bands.  We will be using N0SA.
Keith KC0PP

Michael Fletcher

On Jun 22, 2019, at 09:17, Keith Arns via Groups.Io <kc0pp@...> wrote:

Things are off to a tough start. Thunderstorms this morning may delay the installation of antennas.  We will make the best of it.  Hope to hear you on the bands.  We will be using N0SA.
Keith KC0PP

Tom Sevart

On 06/22/19 09:17, Keith Arns via Groups.Io wrote:
Things are off to a tough start. Thunderstorms this morning may delay the installation of antennas.  We will make the best of it.  Hope to hear you on the bands.  We will be using N0SA.
I heard someone working you today. When I heard them give that callsign, I immediately thought, "Hey, I know that call." I remember it from Ozarkcon.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS