Submit your score

John Lonigro

Don't forget to submit your score if you participated in last night's Second Sunday Sprint.  As usual, I'll try to tabulate the results by Tuesday afternoon and will report them Wednesday morning.  Go to QRPcontest.com to enter your score.

 Announcement: I'm seriously thinking that 2023 will be my last year of being the 4SQRP Contest Coordinator.  I will have had that title (made up by me) for over 10 years by then and figure an excuse is really not necessary.  If you wish to take over this task, it's very easy.  If you can handle a simple spreadsheet, you can do it.  The only tricky part is making the certificates (and that's pretty easy too).

Think about it.  As I said, I will be the Contest Coordinator for another year, unless someone is really itching to inject new blood into the operation and wants to take over earlier.  Regardless, I'll be here to help the new coordinator get started.  If you are interested, feel free to contact me (replying to this email will work).

Thanks and 72,

John, AA0VE
4SQRP Contest Coordinator