From: "AG1P Ron" <ag1p@...>
Sent: 6/24/2022 2:54:06 PM
Subject: [4SQRP] T41 Kit Page

GA Everyone,

Here is a link to our work-in-progress T41 kit page.  Our kitting progress is reported at the top of the page. I will have a link from our home page tonite - God willing and the creek don’t rise.  I apologize for the delay but our website migration was a nightmare and took a lot of my time.

http://4sqrp.com/kits/T41/T41.php

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster

AG1P Ron

Out wishful target is around $250 USD for a kit with populated boards, enclosure and some controls but we don’t have all the costs yet and with inflation rampant, we may not be able to hit that target. But we will do our darned best to keep the price reasonable and hit at or below our target.

72 - Ron