Topics

Ten-Tec Order for TP-19

Steve <ssellmeyer@...>

Just got off the phone with my order to Ten Tec for the TP-19 enclosure.
They only had the black colored ones left which was fine with me but I had figured on getting one in a charcoal color originally.

Anyway, I was asked about the rush of everyone ordering these and what had caused the sudden increase in orders. Needless to say Stan the sales rep there has been informed of The Pig Rig. Said he was going to check it out.

Time to go plug in the iron.......Steve/WB0QQT Pig Rig #179

Joe Bento

On 3/22/2013 1:42 PM, Steve wrote:
Just got off the phone with my order to Ten Tec for the TP-19 enclosure.
They only had the black colored ones left which was fine with me but I had figured on getting one in a charcoal color originally.

Anyway, I was asked about the rush of everyone ordering these and what had caused the sudden increase in orders. Needless to say Stan the sales rep there has been informed of The Pig Rig. Said he was going to check it out.

Time to go plug in the iron.......Steve/WB0QQT Pig Rig #179

I ordered two myself a few days ago. They arrived yesterday. Nice looking enclosures. My piggie #143 will will have a pen when I finish building. :-) Now I'll have to trouble Terry for a nice decal!

Joe, N6DGY