Topics

TennaDipper, Phasers, OHR WM-2, Rasp PI4B

JT Croteau

Everything sold, thanks for the bandwidth.

73
N1ESE

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 12:04 PM JT Croteau via groups.io
<jt.tobit=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Phasers still available, everything else has been sold. Thanks

N1ESE

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 11:18 AM JT Croteau <jt.tobit@...> wrote:

Need to find a new home for some shack projects. I've been having too
much fun with a new radio and need to fund some final installing items
for it.

QRPKits Tenna Dipper, nicely built and works well. $42
http://qrpkits.com/tennadipperII.html

OHR WM-2 QRP Wattmeter - Freshly built, not issues. $95

Raspberry PI 4B 2GB, two piece aluminum heatsink, with Adafruit GPS
HAT and external antenna. No issues, been running Gentoo Linux for
several months. $60

80M and 30M Phaser FT8 rigs from Midnite Design. These are serial
Nos. 75 and 76. I took great care to assemble these but do not have
the time to get them on the air to verify they are working FB. They
tested well during assembly and should work but I''m going to offer
these as a pair for a low price since I can't test. $75 for both.

All prices include Priority Mail shiipping. Thanks for looking.

N1ESE

David Wilcox

Since there seems to be a market for Tenna Dippers I have the original Tenna Dipper for sale AND the DELUXE Tenna Dipper for sale, both solid Hendricks kits, one in an Altoids tin and the other in a very nice looking gray painted metal case from Hendricks QRPKits.
original Hendricks Tenna Dipper in Altoids case 20.00 + $8.30 Priority Mail shipping
Hendricks Deluxe Tenna Dipper $35.00 + $8.30 PM shipping (may need the larger case but same shipping price.... knob sticks out a little.

I can send photos.

Please contact me off list at Djwilcox01 at gmail dot com.

Dave K8WPE since 1960

David J. Wilcox K8WPE’s iPad