Ur good Stan
72
Johnny ACØBQ

On Thu, Feb 17, 2022 at 7:40 PM Stan Levandowski <levandowskistan@...> wrote:

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Stan Levandowski

Thanks, but I'm having a heck of a time getting into the Cricket and Bayou Jumper subgroups.  I'm not very computer literate and I think I messed up something between wb2lqf@... and this gmail address it points to.  I'll get it figured out eventually.  GN.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Johnny AC0BQ

Ok Stan
FYI you have to join each one of these groups separate.
Look on the kit page for the membership link.
JOhnny AC0BQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com