Thank you!

Jeff Logullo N0̸MII

Today I received a nice surprise on the front porch -- my Ozarkcon prize arrived. I was the lucky winner of a Sotabeams drive-on car stand for masts. As it happens, I've been building up a "park activation kit" (WWFF and POTA), and this will be a welcome centerpiece of the gear I'll be using. Once the snow melts ;-)

Special thanks to Ed WG5F for pulling off the heroic task of packaging and mailing nearly a HUNDRED packages to winners of the drawings. And thanks as well to all of the 4SQRP Ozarkcon team for the super event!

72,
Jeff N0̸MII

--
Jeff N0̷MII