Topics

Thank you for the group add

Richard West <rewest71@...>

Greetings All,

Thank you for the 4SQRP group add. I'm looking forward to receiving your current activities schedule, hints, kinks, notice of any new kits, and general information to perpetuate the QRP CW craft in this digital age of radio. Thank you.

73,

Richard 'Wes' West
KH2EE

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Wes
Welcome to the group.
We’re a friendly helpful group that
Shares common interest of QRP radios and building, along with the fun toys that make them work!
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com