Topics

Thanks

WA0ITP

GE Don,

Thank you for the many years of providing and overseeing the reflector. I have
it on good authority that you began in 2002 or 2003. That's a lot of service to
Four State, and its very much appreciated.

I wish you good health, peace, and happiness, and hope you enjoy some well
deserved time for yourself.

72 Terry

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP
www.qrpspots.com

Johnny AC0BQ

He Don:
Many thanks for all of you efforts!
As far as I can remember you been riding heard on the ship, and have done a GREAT job.
Again,many thanks, take care.
Johnny AC0BQ

On Tuesday, March 5, 2013, WA0ITP wrote:

GE Don,

Thank you for the many years of providing and overseeing the reflector. I have
it on good authority that you began in 2002 or 2003. That's a lot of service to
Four State, and its very much appreciated.

I wish you good health, peace, and happiness, and hope you enjoy some well
deserved time for yourself.

72 Terry

I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP