THANKS

Donald Sanders

Thank You to all the members who have ordered my antenna book.
Today I found a couple old relics that are no longer available. They are still useful for old timers as well as those new to ham radio. '
I offer them for all to use. Perhaps they will be useful to homebrewers and  if(when) the internet goes down as suggested by some sources.
Perhaps someone will have the technology to reproduce the slide rule on plastic and make it available. I used an empty cereal box, kids school glue and a box knife to cut out the pieces. Cutting the openings will require a steady hand.

Use in health.
Dr. Don W4BWS

God Bless All

"Basic Wire Antennas"
for $5 sent to my
email address via paypal friends.
More info at
https://www.qrz.com/db/W4BWS

Jeff Logullo N0̸MII

Thanks Don!

Not sure about the contents of the .mht files... I’m intrigued at the “AlliedCalculator.mht” file name. Suspect it has the slide rule images you’re referring to?

Anyone that’s an adept file wrangler that could perhaps convert that file to .PDF? Hope so!

Jeff

--
Jeff N0̷MII
4SQRP# 702

davemrtn

Don,

I also have a copy of that Allied book, but I could not bring myself to taking it apart to scan it.

Attached is a photo of the copyright page of mine.  Copyright 1943.

Wherever I go, there He is.

On 8/12/2021 1:43 PM, Donald Sanders wrote:
[...]

Recently I provided copies of the ALLIED Handbooks and slide rule for coils. I found out today that ARRL sells a slide rule inductor calculator. Upon visual inspection, it appears to be an updated version. So those wishing a calculator can order one from ARRL for about $10 plus shipping, or make your own and buy two Starbuks coffees. :-)