Topics

The Ozark Banner

Keith Arns

The May Edition of the Banner is ready for you to download.  KC0PP - Editor

Walter - K5EST

Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job, Keith, and thank you!
73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
.....  Four St@te QRP Group   ....

On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 10:31 PM Keith Arns via Groups.Io <kc0pp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
The May Edition of the Banner is ready for you to download.  KC0PP - Editor

Johnny Matlock

I agree!
Great Banner!
Thanks for pulling this together.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Ruth A Mumaw

As a bit of a "newbee" in so far as activity goes in the 4SQRP group. I wish there were calls and/or names under the photos I don't know but a very few that I have met along the way. Russ K3NLT

On May 20, 2019 at 9:51 AM Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

Outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job, Keith, and thank you!
73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
.....   Four St@te QRP Group   ....
....  Navy Amateur Radio Club .....