"The Spy' is a great movie and the Morse words sent are not gibberish.....

Jerry Brown

All,

In the Paraset tradition and before the Bayou jumper....

This is a posting I made to the group Maury Amateur Radio Club, our local radio club's Facebook timeline, this AM....

Morse challenge....here's a link to a NETFLIX made TV series (2019) trailer based on the real life of a Mossad agent who infiltrated the Syrian government in the early 1960's....The challenge- email me the 5 easily audible words sent in near perfect Morse code to my email address posted at QRZ.com. The first email with the correct answers will receive a special gift from N4EO and KH6EO at our next club meeting!
QRP CW on display at its movie best! Morse code has been my other language skill since 1962.
73,
Jerry, N4EO, ex-YI9EO
Angie, KH6EO,, ex-YI9AB

The Morse words are here in the short NETFLIX "trailer."

Info on Mossad....