Topics

This little piggy went to Berts house

Robert

SN#168 arrived safely in Silver Lake this morning, hope to get the little feller ready to squeal next week. You have got to love a rig that comes in a brown paper bag h e e, h e e

Todd K7TFC

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 7:26 AM, qrpbert <e1dslr@...> wrote:

SN#168 arrived safely in Silver Lake this morning, hope to get the little feller ready to squeal next week. You have got to love a rig that comes in a brown paper bag h e e, h e e

Mine arrived yesterday afternoon. #169. Last night I inventoried all the parts. There's still about 6 hours before sunset out here in Oregon. I have that little piggy bouncing off the ionosphere before sundown.

73,

Todd
K7TFC / Medford, Oregon, USA / CN82ni / UTC-8
QRP (CW & SSB) / EmComm / SOTA / Homebrew / Design