Topics

Tonight's 40m net

Wayne Dillon

Although the storms seem to have cleared the area the atmosphere is pretty ugly so I am also going to call it off tonite. Sorry folks, let's hope for bettre conditions next week. Johnny, if you have better condx there you may like to give it a try?
Dick, I hope your antennas etc. survived 0.5" of ice - ouch.
72/3 es God Bless all de KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

Virgil R. Hammond <n0tgr@...>

Although the storms seem to have cleared the area the atmosphere is pretty ugly so I am also going to call it off tonite. Sorry folks, let's hope for bettre conditions next week. Johnny, if you have better condx there you may like to give it a try?
Dick, I hope your antennas etc. survived 0.5" of ice - ouch.
72/3 es God Bless all de KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

I'm British by birth but American by CHOICE!Jesus came to pay a debt He didn't owe because we owe a debt we cannot pay...The Lord bless you and keep you The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious unto you The Lord lift up his contenance upon you and give you peace.

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMHJoshua 24:14-152 Cor 5:171 Jn 2:17

http://www.4sqrp.com/index.php