Topics

Tonight’s CW Nets

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge group
We have some boomers about 50 miles west of us, I hope they aren’t too loud for me to hear you.
I will give it a try at 8:00 and we will see how it goes?
Johnny ACØBQ 
--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

n5ib_2

will try to check in on 40 m with the prototype Bayou Jumper... be sure to listen down a bit... my xtal is 7121.7

Jim, N5IB

Johnny AC0BQ

Got you Jim
I was running the Kx3 pretty wide and I usually keep RIT active.
The little rig was sounding good tonight.
Johnny ACØBQ 

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 7:48 PM n5ib_2 <n5ib@...> wrote:
will try to check in on 40 m with the prototype Bayou Jumper... be sure to listen down a bit... my xtal is 7121.7

Jim, N5IB

--

Gwen Patton

I could hear activity, but couldn't get enough past the noise to get even a single call sign. So I just listened for a while, trying to pick things out.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Gwen, NG3P

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 9:27 PM Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Got you Jim
I was running the Kx3 pretty wide and I usually keep RIT active.
The little rig was sounding good tonight.
Johnny ACØBQ 

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 7:48 PM n5ib_2 <n5ib@...> wrote:

Jim, N5IB

--

w2sh@...

40m was a FB QNI.  On 80m I could hear Johnny and tell by his fist that it was him on 3564.07, but he wasn't copyable so  I didn't attempt a QNI. I think it was WA9PWP that announced his presence to be the first QNI.

80m is tough in the summer for a kilomile distance 4SQRP QSO.  However last night I QNI'd with ease the Michigan QRP net on 3535 kHz..  K8JRO, the NCS, was a rock solid 599 over a 500-mile path.

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 20:15
To: 4sqrpio <4SQRP@groups.io>
Subject: [4SQRP] Tonight’s CW Nets

Ge group
We have some boomers about 50 miles west of us, I hope they aren’t too loud for me to hear you.
I will give it a try at 8:00 and we will see how it goes?
Johnny ACØBQ 
--

--
Charles Moizeau, W2SH