Tonight's Delta Mike Romeo Net Topic


Robert
 

Tonight's Delta Mike Romeo Net Topic

Do you have emergency power for your home station, if so what do you use, if batteries how do you charge them.

Hope to hear you on the net

Bert
N0YJ


Roger-N0RSR
 

DMR propagation must be a bit off tonight...catch you next week.

No emergency power at the house, but several battery solar options for getting outside to play radio.

72/3
-Roger 
N0RSR 

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021, 6:12 PM Robert <e1dslr@...> wrote:
Tonight's Delta Mike Romeo Net Topic

Do you have emergency power for your home station, if so what do you use, if batteries how do you charge them.

Hope to hear you on the net

Bert
N0YJ


Johnny AC0BQ
 

Hello Roger and the group
I am not hearing anyone?

I have rebooted and it looks like I’m off line at brandmiester.
72
Johnny 

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 9:10 PM Roger-N0RSR <Roger.Rugg@...> wrote:
DMR propagation must be a bit off tonight...catch you next week.

No emergency power at the house, but several battery solar options for getting outside to play radio.

72/3
-Roger 
N0RSR 

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021, 6:12 PM Robert <e1dslr@...> wrote:
Tonight's Delta Mike Romeo Net Topic

Do you have emergency power for your home station, if so what do you use, if batteries how do you charge them.

Hope to hear you on the net

Bert
N0YJ

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com


W0MQY
 

I couldn’t get logged into the BM server.  I have a 6.5 kw generator for the home station and solar power charging for smaller QRP rigs. 
Joe W0MQY    See ya next week Bert. 


On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 9:10 PM Roger-N0RSR <Roger.Rugg@...> wrote:
DMR propagation must be a bit off tonight...catch you next week.

No emergency power at the house, but several battery solar options for getting outside to play radio.

72/3
-Roger 
N0RSR 

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021, 6:12 PM Robert <e1dslr@...> wrote:
Tonight's Delta Mike Romeo Net Topic

Do you have emergency power for your home station, if so what do you use, if batteries how do you charge them.

Hope to hear you on the net

Bert
N0YJ

--
Joe Porter, PhD

SEKARC.net

A.R.R.L. Member
F.I.S.T.S. cw club   #19078
N.A.Q.C.C.   #10355
4sqrp Group   #103
S.K.C.C.   #4213
NJ Skeeter  #66  (2020)
Sasquatch   #855
Qrparci   #12810
       


Jeff Logullo N0̸MII
 

Good to know I’m not the only one who was having an issue…



--
Jeff N0̷MII
4SQRP# 702


Johnny AC0BQ
 

Ge Jeff
My hot spot is showing offline at brandmiester.
72
Johnny 

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 9:18 PM Jeff Logullo N0̸MII <jeff@...> wrote:
Good to know I’m not the only one who was having an issue…



--
Jeff N0̷MII
4SQRP# 702





--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com


Roger-N0RSR
 

I had to jump to 3102 server before it logged in.

Currently on DMR TG 98006 for the AMSAT Twitter meet up net.

Feel free to come check in if you can get logged in.

-Roger
N0RSR 

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021, 7:12 PM Johnny AC0BQ <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Hello Roger and the group
I am not hearing anyone?

I have rebooted and it looks like I’m off line at brandmiester.
72
Johnny 

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 9:10 PM Roger-N0RSR <Roger.Rugg@...> wrote:
DMR propagation must be a bit off tonight...catch you next week.

No emergency power at the house, but several battery solar options for getting outside to play radio.

72/3
-Roger 
N0RSR 

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021, 6:12 PM Robert <e1dslr@...> wrote:
Tonight's Delta Mike Romeo Net Topic

Do you have emergency power for your home station, if so what do you use, if batteries how do you charge them.

Hope to hear you on the net

Bert
N0YJ

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com