TONIGHT'S NETS

Robert

40 METERS
N4ELM DAVE, LA
W2SH CHARLES, NJ
WA3GIR?CAN'T FIND ON QRZ I MUST HAVE GOTTEN YOUR CALL WRONG
N3III RICH, MD RUNNING 1 WATT

80 METERS
WA9PWP PAUL, WI
W2SH CHARLES, NJ
N4ELM DAVE, LA (MARGINAL CONTACT BUT HE MADE IT)
K9ZTV KENT, MO
NK80 CHARLES, OPERATING HIS HOME QTH STATION REMOTELY FROM AL

DELTA MIKE ROMEO NET
N0RSR ROGER, AZ
WG5F ED, OK
KC0PP KEITH, MO
WA9BNZ BILL, IL
N0MII JEFF, MO
AC0BQ JOHNNY, KS
NK8O CHARLES, AL
N0EVH, JOHN, MO
N0TGR DICK, KS
KE0VMX SHARON, KS
N4ELM DAVE, LA
K0BOG CHUCK, KS

THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED

BERT
K0N/N0YJ

Paul Goemans

Bert,
  You were at ESP levels or below on 40 meters here but I copied the stations calling you. Much better, with plenty of static crashes, on 80 meters!
  Are there K0N QSL cards available?

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI

[...]

Hi Paul, yeah you were pretty thin here also but we got it done.

yes there will be K0N cards we are having them made, and will go out to everyone in the K0N log

thanks
Bert
N0YJ

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 8:51 AM Paul Goemans <wa9pwp@...> wrote:
[...]

w2sh@...

Re. "WA3GIR?Can't find on QRX". That's because it was Joe, WA4GIR, in NC.

Thanks for pulling my sigs out.  It looks as if N4ELM and I were your only two-band QNIs, and my NJ QTH made me the furthest "DX".

72,

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH

--
Charles Moizeau, W2SH

Robert

thanks for letting me know I will get joe into the K0N log
bert

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 9:57 AM <w2sh@...> wrote:
[...]

n4mj

Not a single CW signal heard on last night's 40m net...zilch, nada. SSB from somewhere was prevalent. Called but no response.  At 0130Z the static crashes were terrible, thunder and lightning.  Obviously, no check-in to either net.

73 and hope to C'Ya next Wednesday evening
n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!

On Thursday, April 8, 2021, 10:19:12 AM CDT, Robert <e1dslr@...> wrote:

[...]

Joe White

Hi Bert,
    You had the call mostly right.  Joe here, WA4GIR in Apex North Carolina.  Conditions last night were not the best so perfectly understandable that the 4 got mistaken as a 3, and then whose to say I sent it correctly.

    I also attempted to check into the 80m net but never heard it.  That was surprising because I almost always hear Chas, W2SH here in NC on our 80m KnightLites net, but did not hear his QNI last night.

    Thanks for allowing me to participate in your net.  It is interesting to me to experience nighttime propagation on 40 and 80m.

           joe
==============
MESSAGES:
.
1a.
TONIGHT'S NETS
From: Robert
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 20:52:20 PDT

40 METERS
[...]

View/Reply Online | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute Topic | Top ^ | New Topic

Robert

THANKS JOE

YOUR IN THE K0N LOG

73'S