N0RSR ROGER
WA9BNZ BILL
WG5F ED
KC0PP KEITH
K0BOG CHUCK
K5DSJ DAVID
W8NWA MIKE
NK8O CHARLES
K0LWY WALLY ( SAW YOU ON THE DASH BOARD BUT DIDN'T MAKE CONTACT)
N0EVH JOHN
AC0BQ JOHNNY
N0MII JEFF
WA2TOP MIKE
KE0PVI RUSSELL

AND A SHOUT OUT TO DICK N0TGR, HAVEN'T HEARD YOU ON THE NET FOR AWHILE HOPE YOU ARE WELL.

73'S
BERT
N0YJ

GOOD EVENING

Dick Hammond

N0tgr ok,  trouble with Hotspot. Will return soon. Dick

On Wed, Jun 2, 2021, 9:50 PM Robert <e1dslr@...> wrote:
40 mtrs
N4MJ GLENN
KO8S/4 KARL
AG4CC KAREN
N9AC JERRY
W2SH CHAS
WA4GIR JOE
W5ESE SCOTT
AD0YM MIKE
NK8O CHARLES
N0MII JEFF

80 MTRS
K0LWY WALLY
N4MJ GLENN
NK8O CHARLES
AC0BQ JOHNNY

DELTA MIKE ROMEO NET

--
What a great improvement,  Yahoo just didn't work for me.  Dick,  n0tgr

Johnny AC0BQ

Ok Dick
We’re just checking to see if your ok!
72