TONIGHT'S NETS

Robert

40 METERS
 40 WAS LONG AND NOISY FOR ME HERE TONIGHT
ONE CONTACT

N4DR MARC (MARC GOT ALL THREE NETS)

80 METERS
STILL NOISY BUT BETTER SIGNALS

WA0ITP TERRY
N4DR MARC
WA9PWP PAUL
N4ELM DAVE
WD4CFN STEVE
WN0WWY DALE

DELTA MIKE ROMEO NET

N0RSR ROGER
WA9BNZ BILL
WG5F ED
N4ELM DAVE
N4DR MARC
NK8O CHARLES
AC0BQ JOHNNY
K0BOG CHUCK
W0MQY (I HEARD JOE CHECK IN TWICE BUT FOR SOME REASON I COULDN'T GET BACK TO HIM, I WILL LISTEN FOR YOU NEXT WEEK JOE)

73'S
BERT
N0YJ

AG1P Ron

During the net the K-index was 7 due to CME

72 - Ron - AG1P

[...]

John - KK4ITX

It was dog quiet here in FL for both the Walk for The Bacon and the 4S Net.......almost like the “Cone of Silence” from the old comedy.  Sometimes wonder if the antenna is connected.

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

--