Tonight's nets

Robert

40 METERS WAS TOUGH
N4ELM DAVE
N4DR MARC
WA9PWP PAUL

80 METERS WAS A LITTLE BETTER BUT VERY NOISY
N4DR MARC
WA9PWP PAUL
NK8O CHARLES
WA0ITP TERRY
K9ZTV KENT
N4ELM DAVE

DELTA MIKE ROMEO NET
WG5F ED
AC0BQ JOHNNY
KA5TQR STEVE
N4ELM DAVE
WA9BNZ BILL
NK8O CHARLES
N0RSR ROGER
K0BOG CHUCK
AA0VE JOHN
KC0PP KEITH
N4DR MARC

73'S
BERT
N0YJ

w2sh@...

Bert was fully readable in NJ, at 569 on 40m and 559 on 80m.

Unfortunately he was unable to copy my repeated QNI attempts on both bands.

Charles (aka Chas), W2SH

--
Charles Moizeau, W2SH

n4mj

FWIW Chas - never heard a sig out of the net on 40m last night.  Heard most of the QNI on 80m but Bert never responded to my many, many calls; he rarely does.  ???  Johnny hears me OK on 80m.

73 de n4mj//glenn

  Thank you!