Topics

Trifecta!

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge group
I think I made the first Trifecta on the nets tonite. I was lucky enough to get into all 3 of them. I almost missed Dick's net, I went in to tune up and get ready for the digital net and he was asking for checkins!
I am sending out a 4 SQRP group challenge for any or all of you to give it a try, es great QRP fun!

kb4qqj

That would be the second (at least) trifecta Johnny. :-)
I made all three nets on 3/13

Randy_KB4QQJ

In a message dated 3/27/2013 10:55:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jomatlock@... writes:

Ge group

I think I made the first Trifecta on the nets tonite. I was lucky enough to get into all 3 of them. I almost missed Dick's net, I went in to tune up and get ready for the digital net and he was asking for checkins!
I am sending out a 4 SQRP group challenge for any or all of you to give it a try, es great QRP fun!

Bill Gerth

Johnny,

I also made 40CW, 80CW, and 80PSK tonight.  Nice that 40 meters is cooperating with propagation.  On PSK, I was using the KX3 with paddle input and no computer.  Dick, thanks for following me around as I fumble-fingered the RIT/XIT.

Lotsa fun!

73,

BILL GERTH, W4RK
Jefferson City, MO
First Licensed 1954
CWOPS #459
4 States QRP Group #470
KX3 (S/N 112)

On Mar 27, 2013, at 9:55 PM, Johnny Matlock wrote:

Ge group

I think I made the first Trifecta on the nets tonite. I was lucky enough to get into all 3 of them. I almost missed Dick's net, I went in to tune up and get ready for the digital net and he was asking for checkins!
I am sending out a 4 SQRP group challenge for any or all of you to give it a try, es great QRP fun!

Sorry Randy, I didn't do my home work before I started crowing,
I am just happy to be part of the new Trifecta group.
Cu soon.
72
JohnnyAC0BQ