Topics

Trippel Net Report

Johnny AC0BQ

Ge Group
I called all 3 nets tonight.
Bert is out of town and asked If I would take the Dme Net.

CW Net Report
40 Meters Check in's were:
N4ELM DAVE
WA9PWP PAUL
N4KV JOHN
W2SH CHAS
W5GNB  GARY First Time?
Almost VE4FEB lost him in the QSB

80 Meter Check in's were:
WA9PWP PAUL DOUBLE
WA0ITP TERRY
N4KV JOHN DOUBLE
N4ELM DAVE DOUBLE
N0ALO LYNN FIRST TIME
KL7IXI MIKE

DMR CHECK IN'S WERE
ED WG5F
DICK NOTGR
BILL WA9BNZ
JOE KU5M
DAVE N4ELM TRIPPEL!

THANKS EVERYONE, GOOD TO TALK TO YOU ALL.
72, 73
JOHNNY AC0BQ

Paul Goemans

Good nets.
  It was nice to catch Terry WA0ITP before the 80 meter net.
  FYI here is my “QRP station” that I check in with. The HB-1B with my N3ZN  “ZN QRP” paddle. For a better look at that key, go to n3znkeys.com and put my call sign in the search box at the top of the page.

IMG_3590

Paul Goemans WA9PWP
Stoughton, WI