Unbuilt 4SQRP Kits

Jerry Fay <wu1u@...>

I am going through the process of preparing for possible relocation.  That has led to reviewing a number of boxes that came from a previous move that had not been opened. I found the following unbuilt kits from 4SQRP and do see an opportunity to build them.  I do not wish to parcel them out so if someone is willing to buy the lot at my cost of $160 I will pay to ship them to you.

Four State Dummy Load SMD Starter Kit ($7.00)

K8IQY Magic Box TR Switching System ($44.00)

K8IQY SS-40 Stable and Sensitive 40M Receiver  ($50.00)

K8IQY SAVXO Stand Alone VXO ($24.00)

KD1JV Tenna Dipper ($35.00)

 I also have a built NS-40 Class E Transmitter that I will throw in if you want it.

Please email me through @arrl.net  if interested.
Jerry, WU1U

Shawn Reed

Couldn't reach you, Jerry. I am good for the lot, if still available. Thank you, Shawnr. kf7yff

On Tuesday, May 4, 2021, 07:39:33 PM PDT, Jerry Fay via groups.io <wu1u@...> wrote:

I am going through the process of preparing for possible relocation.  That has led to reviewing a number of boxes that came from a previous move that had not been opened. I found the following unbuilt kits from 4SQRP and do see an opportunity to build them.  I do not wish to parcel them out so if someone is willing to buy the lot at my cost of $160 I will pay to ship them to you.

Four State Dummy Load SMD Starter Kit ($7.00)

K8IQY Magic Box TR Switching System ($44.00)

K8IQY SS-40 Stable and Sensitive 40M Receiver  ($50.00)

K8IQY SAVXO Stand Alone VXO ($24.00)

KD1JV Tenna Dipper ($35.00)

 I also have a built NS-40 Class E Transmitter that I will throw in if you want it.

Please email me through @arrl.net  if interested.
Jerry, WU1U

Jerry Fay <wu1u@...>

Shawnr and others these have been claimed.  Thanks for looking.

Jerry, WU1U

Jim, N5IB

For the lucky op who scored Jerry's stash...
The SAVXO can be used with the Bayou Jumper.
The SAVXO manual has info about adapting it to the SS-40, and that Tx is identical to the Tx section of the BJ.

N5IB

KF5CSW

Arrgh!  Too late!  I was hoping to buy the SS-40 receiver, NS-40 transmitter and Magic Box unassembled. If anyone out there has these, I would love to buy them.

De KF5CSW
John Vogel
Roger's, AR