Upcoming Website and email outage

AG1P Ron

GE Everyone,

I wanted to make everyone aware of upcoming changes to our websites.

We are in the process of moving our websites to a shiny new service. The move will take place during the day this coming Monday, June 20th. Time is uncertain as we are unsure how long it will take to move data and email accounts. We appreciate your patience during the move. We are looking forward to providing you with much better website performance in the new environment which includes additional memory and very fast SSD drive storage.

Please let me know if questions or concerns.

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster

4SQRP Volunteer Secretary/Treasurer