Topics

Utility Board

chuck adams <chuck.adams.k7qo@...>

Put me down for two. You can't just eat one. :-)

chuck, k7qo

Wayne Dillon

Yeah me too, gotta have one o' them
Wayne - KC0PMH

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 1:58 PM, chuck adams <chuck.adams.k7qo@...> wrote:

Put me down for two.  You can't just eat one.  :-)

chuck, k7qo

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    4sqrp-digest@...
    4sqrp-fullfeatured@...

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

John DeJournett

It sounds great.  Something along the line of the radio building blocks on Diz's site.  Maybe a notional circuit just to convey the idea intended in the pre-laid out portions, then a proto-board area to do what you want.  I would be in for a couple as well.

It actually an interesting enough idea that I thought abou doing something similar, but unfortunately I'm headed into the busy time of year and my project bench isn't going to see too much of me until the July/August time frame when it's just too hot to be outside, then again in November when its too cold up here in Iowa.

John, KD0JXN