Topics

Very Nice Banner

Tom Brown

Enjoyed reading the Banner. Tnx Keith for a really nice edition. I missed the presentation about the masts at OCon because I was taking care of some business so really enjoyed reading the write up.
Tom W0MFQ

Walter - K5EST

Perfect Banner, thank you Keith!  The taking care of the portable mast should be on every QRPer's reading list!
73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
.....  Four St@te QRP Group   ....
......... St Louis QRP Society .......