Topics

W0RW @ Ice Station Zebra, 13 Aug. 2020, 1600z, 14060 kHz

w0rw

W0RW @ Ice Station Zebra… http://tinyurl.com/zgss4yu

13 Aug. 2020.

I will be operating portable using my  PRC319:

Time  1600z;  Freq  14060 kHz +/- 2 .

The QSL card for this operation will be my Dinosaur Card.

Maybe you saw the latest TV Doc about the Corral Bluffs fossil site in Colorado.

That is Us, We have fossils!

Ice Station Zebra is only a few miles from the Florissant Fossil Beds.

Paul   W0RW

Colorado

keith ford

I rented a house near the fossil beds years ago when I was stationed in Ft Carson.   I’ll be listening for you.

Keith

On Thursday, August 13, 2020, 09:08, w0rw <w0rw1@...> wrote:

W0RW @ Ice Station Zebra… http://tinyurl.com/zgss4yu

13 Aug. 2020.

I will be operating portable using my  PRC319:

Time  1600z;  Freq  14060 kHz +/- 2 .

The QSL card for this operation will be my Dinosaur Card.

Maybe you saw the latest TV Doc about the Corral Bluffs fossil site in Colorado.

That is Us, We have fossils!

Ice Station Zebra is only a few miles from the Florissant Fossil Beds.

Paul   W0RW

Colorado

k9ut2003

Paul, hope to hear you om !

     GL, UT

I will be operating portable using my  PRC319:
Time  1600z;  Freq  14060 kHz +/- 2 .

The QSL card for this operation will be my Dinosaur Card.
Maybe you saw the latest TV Doc about the Corral Bluffs fossil site in Colorado.
That is Us, We have fossils!
Ice Station Zebra is only a few miles from the Florissant Fossil Beds.

Paul   W0RW
Colorado

w0rw

Thanks for all the Q's.
+80F at Ice Station Zebra, No Ice or Snow.
Here is my Log:
KE4i Den GA,
Ni8N John OH,
WA9PWP Paul WI,
K4ARQ John FL, He has a PRC74,
K1EC Conard, AZ,
WD7Y ED NV or CA?
WA4ZXV Norm GA,
W3PD John NY,
NTtEE John TX, This was his first On the Air CW QSO at age 73 !   WOW...
Then on SSB:
KD3GIW Jorge NY,
KD0VUM Larry Northern CA.
Then running 40 meter VARA i connected with WD0SFY COS,  K7DAV UT and N0DAJ  AZ.
Thanks for all the Q's.
73
Paul  w0rw