Topics

W0RW @ Ice Station Zebra, 28 Aug. 20, 1630z, 14061 kHz.

w0rw

W0RW @ Ice Station Zebra http://tinyurl.com/zgss4yu

28 Aug. 2020.

I will be operating portable using my  PRC319:

Time 1630z; Freq. 14061 kHz +/- 1.

Time  1700z;  Freq  14285 kHz +/- 5 .

The QSL card for this operation will be my Dinosaur QSL Card.

 Paul   W0RW

Colorado

Karl Schwab

Hi Paul,
Nothing heard here in Warren, MI (Detroit) here today (Aug 28) on either CW or SSB.
Band condx poor.
73, Karl, KO8S

On Thursday, August 27, 2020, 09:48:37 PM EDT, w0rw <w0rw1@...> wrote:

W0RW @ Ice Station Zebra http://tinyurl.com/zgss4yu

28 Aug. 2020.

I will be operating portable using my  PRC319:

Time 1630z; Freq. 14061 kHz +/- 1.

Time  1700z;  Freq  14285 kHz +/- 5 .

The QSL card for this operation will be my Dinosaur QSL Card.

 Paul   W0RW

Colorado

keith ford

Sorry, I have rain and storms on top on me.  No dice today

On Thursday, August 27, 2020, 20:48, w0rw <w0rw1@...> wrote:

W0RW @ Ice Station Zebra http://tinyurl.com/zgss4yu

28 Aug. 2020.

I will be operating portable using my  PRC319:

Time 1630z; Freq. 14061 kHz +/- 1.

Time  1700z;  Freq  14285 kHz +/- 5 .

The QSL card for this operation will be my Dinosaur QSL Card.

 Paul   W0RW

Colorado

Donald Sanders

Sorry nothing heard here near Stuart, Florida area. The propagation goddess slept in today.
Dr. Don W4BWS

God Bless All

Ham Radio does not make the world go round.
Ham Radio is what makes the ride worthwhile.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 9:48 PM w0rw <w0rw1@...> wrote:

W0RW @ Ice Station Zebra http://tinyurl.com/zgss4yu

28 Aug. 2020.

I will be operating portable using my  PRC319:

Time 1630z; Freq. 14061 kHz +/- 1.

Time  1700z;  Freq  14285 kHz +/- 5 .

The QSL card for this operation will be my Dinosaur QSL Card.

 Paul   W0RW

Colorado

W0MQY

Nothing heard here in Kansas today.
Joe W0MQY

--
Joe Porter, PhD

SEKARC.net

A.R.R.L. Member
F.I.S.T.S. cw club   #19078
N.A.Q.C.C.   #10355
4sqrp Group   #103
S.K.C.C.   #4213
NJ Skeeter  #66  (2020)
Sasquatch   #855

Dave W0DCX

Thanks, Paul, for Ice Station Zebra QSO.  Heard you in St. Louis, just barely at 5-1-9.
Dave W0DCX
Chesterfield, MO