W7Y Special Event Station on the air until Monday at 5pm MT

Dale Putnam

check the webpage for times available
if you need Wy for WAS?

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy

"Actions speak louder than words"

Jim Pruitt

Hello Dale.

Where is "the webpage"  I should be checking?  I am not finding it on the 4SQRP web page (that doesn't mean it is not there) and not sure where else it might be.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY

On 10/17/2021 9:08 AM, Dale Putnam wrote:
check the webpage for times available
if you need Wy for WAS?

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy

Jeff Logullo N0̸MII

--
Jeff N0̷MII
4SQRP# 702

Dale Putnam

Check the shywyarc.net page and at the bottom of the page is a link to the scheduler

Where is "the webpage"  I should be checking?  I am not finding it on the 4SQRP web page (that doesn't mean it is not there) and not sure where else it might be.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY

On 10/17/2021 9:08 AM, Dale Putnam wrote:
check the webpage for times available
if you need Wy for WAS?

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy

Bob Parr

Sure wish I knew about this toward the beginning (not complaining just wishing)  Any idea frequencies?  I found the schedule and it tell what call sign will be on what band/mode and what time, but I can't find the frequencies.

Bob
KG5GTE

Check the shywyarc.net page and at the bottom of the page is a link to the scheduler

Where is "the webpage"  I should be checking?  I am not finding it on the 4SQRP web page (that doesn't mean it is not there) and not sure where else it might be.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY

On 10/17/2021 9:08 AM, Dale Putnam wrote:
check the webpage for times available
if you need Wy for WAS?

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy

John - KK4ITX

It was too bad for me not to have known about W7Y also as it is the last state I need.  I had just about an hour this afternoon between tasks and actually heard the CQ on 20m but it was really too weak.  I managed to find them using the RBN.

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

--
John, KK4ITX       # 1603

Dale Putnam

Well then how about a sked?

It was too bad for me not to have known about W7Y also as it is the last state I need.  I had just about an hour this afternoon between tasks and actually heard the CQ on 20m but it was really too weak.  I managed to find them using the RBN.

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

--