Dale Putnam

check the webpage for times available
if you need Wy for WAS?

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy

"Actions speak louder than words"

Jim Pruitt

Hello Dale.

Where is "the webpage"  I should be checking?  I am not finding it on the 4SQRP web page (that doesn't mean it is not there) and not sure where else it might be.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY

On 10/17/2021 9:08 AM, Dale Putnam wrote:
if you need Wy for WAS?

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy

Jeff Logullo N0̸MII

On Oct 18, 2021, at 1:00 AM, Jim Pruitt <jpruitt67@...> wrote:

Hello Dale.

Where is "the webpage"  I should be checking?  I am not finding it on the 4SQRP web page (that doesn't mean it is not there) and not sure where else it might be.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY

if you need Wy for WAS?

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy

--
Jeff N0̷MII
4SQRP# 702

Dale Putnam

Check the shywyarc.net page and at the bottom of the page is a link to the scheduler

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Jim Pruitt <jpruitt67@...>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2021 12:00:20 AM
To: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] W7Y Special Event Station on the air until Monday at 5pm MT

Hello Dale.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY

if you need Wy for WAS?

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy

Bob Parr

Sure wish I knew about this toward the beginning (not complaining just wishing)  Any idea frequencies?  I found the schedule and it tell what call sign will be on what band/mode and what time, but I can't find the frequencies.

Bob
KG5GTE

------ Original Message ------
Sent: 10/17/2021 11:08:24 AM
Subject: [4SQRP] W7Y Special Event Station on the air until Monday at 5pm MT

if you need Wy for WAS?

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy

Robert Pritchard

They are on now at 14.051.4

On Oct 18, 2021, at 2:24 AM, Dale Putnam <daleputnam@...> wrote:

Check the shywyarc.net page and at the bottom of the page is a link to the scheduler

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Jim Pruitt <jpruitt67@...>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2021 12:00:20 AM
Subject: Re: [4SQRP] W7Y Special Event Station on the air until Monday at 5pm MT

Hello Dale.

Thank you.

Jim Pruitt
WA7DUY

if you need Wy for WAS?

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy

John - KK4ITX

It was too bad for me not to have known about W7Y also as it is the last state I need.  I had just about an hour this afternoon between tasks and actually heard the CQ on 20m but it was really too weak.  I managed to find them using the RBN.

John
KK4ITX 

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁

--
John, KK4ITX       # 1603

Dale Putnam

Well then how about a sked?

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of John - KK4ITX via groups.io <jleahy00@...>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2021 9:25:12 PM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io <main@4sqrp.groups.io>

It was too bad for me not to have known about W7Y also as it is the last state I need.  I had just about an hour this afternoon between tasks and actually heard the CQ on 20m but it was really too weak.  I managed to find them using the RBN.

John
KK4ITX 

--

Dale Putnam

We could do 20 now if you want?

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of Dale Putnam <daleputnam@...>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2021 10:44 PM

Well then how about a sked?

From: main@4SQRP.groups.io <main@4SQRP.groups.io> on behalf of John - KK4ITX via groups.io <jleahy00@...>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2021 9:25:12 PM
To: main@4sqrp.groups.io <main@4sqrp.groups.io>

John
KK4ITX 

--