Topics

Wacky Keys for Ozarkcon

Walter - K5EST

2021 Ozarkcon being virtual still allows for the famous Wacky Key Contest.

Entering will be pretty easy, we will have an email address to send a picture and a short video showing the "creation" actually works.

There are only two contest rules:

1.You can't use any parts from a "real" key.
2.

You must demonstrate the key or paddle by sending some CW on video. 15 seconds is good.

Three judges determine the winner. 1st prize is a portable paddle made by N0SA. It's a treasure!

So please start your Wacky key projects and closer to Ozarkcon time we can open up the email address for entry.

73,

Walter Dufrain - K5EST - QRPcw
https://www.qrz.com/db/k5est