Topics

We was 40 and 80 last night?

Paul Smith

I went out to check and my antennas were not laying on the ground but I would have sworn they were. I couldn't hear a peep on either band and called CQ a ton.... Oh we'll listening on 40 today de Paul NONBD

Johnny AC0BQ

Same here Paul, I went out and checked them this AM, I thought the Ice had pulled em down!.
40 is waking up a little!