I will check.
72
Johnny ACØBQ

On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 9:00 PM Leland L. Bahr <w5drc@...> wrote:
4SQRP web site seems down.

Lee, w0vt

--
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Viktors Miske

Working here in S. FL.

Johnny AC0BQ

I just went there and it looks ok to me?

On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 9:02 PM Johnny AC0BQ via groups.io <jomatlock=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello Lee
Ron may be doing updates.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Leland L. Bahr

Strange.  It won't work here.  Been that way for a few hours.  Never had the problem before.  Don't have any problem going anywhere else on the internet.

Lee, w0vt

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

AG1P Ron

I haven’t been doing anything.  Sometimes an ISP has problems with their DNS server and you can’t get to some sites you normally can. Once the DNS server syncs up, things should be back to normal.  Another possibility is the ghost in the machine Hi Hi

72 - Ron - AG1P

4SQRP Volunteer Webmaster

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

J.K. Wright

Working fine in Syracuse.

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Leland L. Bahr

Very strange.  Link must be broken somewhere.  I tried three different web browsers and none could link to the site.  I'll try again later.  (First time I tried was around 4PM CST)

Lee, w0vt

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Jim Sheldon

Just checked, working fine here.  Lee, it might be your ISP having a DNS problem.

Jim, W0EB

Leland L. Bahr

Must be.  Everything else works normal.  Can go anywhere on the internet except the 4SQRP site.  I'll try again tomorrow.  (Bye the way, it worked just fine to 4SQRP this morning.)  (I was going to buy 100 kits, but now I can't do it!  DARN)

Lee, w0vt

On 6/29/2021 9:33 PM, Jim Sheldon wrote:
Just checked, working fine here.  Lee, it might be your ISP having a DNS problem.

Jim, W0EB

Johnny AC0BQ

Hello Bill
FYI
We take email orders!😉
72
Johnny ACØBQ

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Bob - K2KI

Did you P.O. the QRP gods? You know, running 5.01W instead of 5W? :-)

--
"Of all the things I've lost in life, I miss my mind the most!"
Very best 72/73 from Vermont. .
Bob de k2ki
k2ki@... (Primary Email)
k2ki.bb@... (Secondary: Goes to my cell)
Grid: FN34LW
NEQRP#: 911
4SQRP#: 2292
FP#: 4214
SKCC#: 12195
NAQCC#: 2337
Sasquatch#: 769
30CW#: 190
100WattsID#: 4675
SOC#: 1312

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com
Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Lee

GM Lee,

It took a few seconds for my computer to find and connect; that suggests that there might have been a DNS push somewhere. Did you try these browsers on the same computer?? If so, the DNS cache may be corrupted or have an error in it. Here's the way to clear the cache on Win 10 (Works on 8 also).

Navigate to the desktop. (From Home, tap or click the Desktop tile).
Right-click the Start button (the Windows logo in the lower-left).
Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
When asked whether to allow Command Prompt to make changes to your computer, select Yes.

Note: If you are asked for an administrative login, you will need to contact your system administrator.
Type "ipconfig /flushdns" and press Enter.
Type "ipconfig /registerdns" and press Enter.
Type "ipconfig /release" and press Enter.
Type "ipconfig /renew" and press Enter.
Type "netsh winsock reset" and press Enter.
Restart the computer.

GL es 73 de KX4TT AKA "The other Lee".

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com

Check out the 4SQRP website at 4sqrp.com