Topics

WEd Nite CW Net

WA0ITP

Great night on 80M CW last night. We had 20 checkins with two first timers. I
was especially pleased to see my long time Iowegian friend W0PWE, Jerry Hall,
check in. I liked The furthest distance was KN2G Ken Gies in New York. Both of
thse gentleman were first timers to the net. I was plagued with intermittent
short and fierce neighborhood QRN so I'm sri if I didnt get your right away.

Making it in were:

N0NBD Paul HUMBOLDT, KS
K0MC Mike STRATTON, CO
AC0BQ Johnny LEBO, KS
KD4OBQ Pat CHEYENNE, OK
N0JRN Jerry Springfield, MO
N9RLO John UPLAND, IN
W2SH Chas MILLINGTON, NJ
WR9H Herb ROCKFORD, IL
NO0N Barney CLUBB, MO
W0CH Dave SENECA, MO
W0PWE JERRY JOHNSTON, IA 1rst timer, tnx Jerry
WB0QQT Steve LINCOLN, NE
W4RK Bill JEFFERSON CITY, MO
KB4QQJ Randy BURLINGTON, NC
N0SM Steve OTTUMWA, IA
N9RLO John UPLAND, IN
KD4OBQ Pat CHEYENNE, OK
KI8R Mike LANCASTER, OH
KN2G KEN FORT PLAIN, NY 1rst timer, tnx Ken
WR9H Herb ROCKFORD, IL

Thank to all who made it and also to those who tried. cu next week.
----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA�ITP
www.qrpspots.com

Wayne Dillon

I feel that if Randy ever gets his PSK squared away he'll be in line for a clean sweep one of these fine Wednesday evenings, hee hee.
72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 12:52 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

[...]

72 WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)
G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155
SOC #848
30MDG#1176
NEQRP #693
GORC #192

KD4OBQ

Looks like another bumber crop again. Way to go Terry

Pat KD4OBQ

AR

--- In 4sqrp@..., Wayne Dillon <wayne.dillon@...> wrote:

I feel that if Randy ever gets his PSK squared away he'll be in line for a
clean sweep one of these fine Wednesday evenings, hee hee.
72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - KC0PMH

**

--
*http://www.qsl.net/kc0pmh/ Under construction but please visit anyway.*
**

Jesus came to pay a debt He didn't owe because we owe a debt we cannot
pay...

http://www.4sqrp.com/index.php